Tuesday 10 January 2017

STI 3,000 and 250K milestone

STI finally broke through 3,000 points today.  Very contrasting start of the year 2017 than 2016.  While last year we saw the bear raging in the beginning of the year, this year look like it is the bull's turn.

The good news for me is that my reit trees planting in the last two months is already bearing early fruits.  While doing nothing yet in 2017, my total portfolio value crosses 250K for the first time in my investment journey.

It has been a hard and bumpy ride reaching the 250K milestone.    

6 comments:

  1. That is great news! My portfolio feels stagnant although STI breaches 3000

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SR,

      Your solid portfolio should see some results too.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your 250k milestone. A quarter of a million that is. Keep it going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its amazing how it breach 3000. So hyped up in my opinion.. on the assumption that trump will make usa great again and opec will really cut oil production.

    it is not as if we are seeing numerical indicators that Singapore's economy or GDP is improving drastically.

    ReplyDelete