|No.||STOCK NAME||No.of SHARES||PORTFOLIO%||MARKET $|
|CapitaLand Mall Tr|
|AIMS AMPI Reit|
|Keppel DC Reit|
|Starhill Global Reit|
|Mapletree Com Tr|
|Frasers Com Tr|
|Frasers L&I Tr|
|Cache Log Tr|
|Accordia Golf Tr|
Bought:- FCOT, SingTel, SPH Reit, Silverlake Axis
Dividends collected in Mar: $343.65
2017 avg dividends/month: $735.58 [38.3% down at this stage cf. 2016]
Boring process of building up my passive income portfolio brick-by-brick (bit-by-bit).
1. No chance for further deployment of warchest even after the rate hike in March. Locking up the warchest for good now.
2. Dividend received YTD 38.3% down due to the lost of Saizen Reit's contribution. However, 3+9 full year dividend projection finally fully covered Saizen Reit's contribution (inclusive of special dividend).
3. When is Seletar Mall getting into SPH Reit? Neck is getting long while the waiting game goes on.
4. Long time losing counter Keppel Corp turned positive this month. The worst of O&G sector could be over?
5. Current worst performing counter: SIA Engg (14.2% unrealised loss).